.

.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Wiggles Go Bananas!!

So I was watching the news today and they announced that The Wiggles (a kids band/TV show) was at the arco arena today doing two performances and I got a wild hair and decided I wanted to go! Ronnie had work and I was just going to be home with the girls all week with nothing planned, so why not? I went online and realized for decent tickets it was a little more then I wanted to spend... Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa! We stopped by my Dad and Debbi's and they generously bought the tickets for us. I'm really lucky, we have so many people in our lives who love us and are willing to help me out a little when I want to spoil the kiddos :). THANKS DAD AND DEB!!

So we left the house around 12, ran some errands, left Rio by 1:30, Wiggles show at 3, and arrived back to our sweet home by 6pm. I'm beat and of course the girls (including Nellie) are all still going strong, but it was all worth it!

Because we purchased the tickets so last minute we ended up in a pretty crowded spot, but here are a few of the best pics i could get and a short video.

Okay so im having trouble with the pics. I will try to get to it later :)


5 comments:

zazaosopretty said...

Wow!! The were bouncing off the walls!!! That is so cool they loved it, what a good/hard core mommy to take em solo! Props
xoxo judie

crystal said...

O my Randall after seeing them bouncing all around it was so worth taking them I bet for you!how cute and what a sweet mommy!

Matt5verse6 said...

Yeah, what fun!!!

crystal said...

girl wheres the posts? lol

For His Glory said...

Um Yes, I am tired of seeing "the Wiggles go bannanas" ha ha...Please please post something new Mrs. Randall!!