.

.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tessa's 1st Gymnastics Class!

This is Tessa's first sport (eventhough Dad says it's not reeeeeally a sport!). She started gymnastics on Wednesday with her cousin Tessa M. They both LOVED it. Not only do they get to dress up in too-too's, every 3 year old girls dream, but they also get to run around and learn spins, jumps, and summersaults. The class was a blast for them, and thier teacher was great!

That's one good thing about raisig your kids in Rio Vista, you know everyone! Not only was Tessa's cousin in her gymnastics class with her, but I grew up down the street from her gymnastics teacher, Blake (Kinser) Willis. And I felt great about leaving Tessa in the class for the first time because I have known Blake and her family since I was Tessa's age.

We definitley found Tessa's forte. The girly sports. And YES it is a sport. Next we will have to try dance. I think she doesn't really know that she isn't in dance, because after she shows me something she learned in gymnastics she says, "Yeah, I do that like a ballerina.". It's so sweet!

Here are some pics. I didnt get a lot of good ones because they are VERY busy in gymnastics!

They think they are ballerina's



Naked Mimi had to get in the the fun!


3 comments:

crystal said...

Aww randall!very cute she looks so cute in her too too :)Addison is starting horse back riding lessons in Augest!She cant wait!

zazaosopretty said...

The pictures are so cute! It looks like Tessa M thought that they were doing ballerina lessons. Poor Mee-Mers!! When she gets older and see's all her naked pictures I bet she's gonna be so embarassed! LOL

For His Glory said...

Ah ha!! You got it!! So I totally remember Kalani in this stage and how girly girl she was (and still very much is)!! Oh and I love the too too's!