.

.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Little Romance


You would have thought he suprised me with diamonds!


The other morning my husband came home from work (crazy work schedual!), and our daughters and new puppy heard him coming in... oh, great! Let's just say, it doesnt matter what time of day it is, it's always exciting when Daddy gets home! He came into our room and told me "go back to sleep, I've got the girls.". Music to my ears! I stayed in bed for about a half hour just listening to the chaos of puppy pee, sippy cups, and who gets to choose the morning cartoon. I couldn't really sleep through all that.


So I get out of bed and brace myself to face the day without my coffee! A week earlier I dropped my glass coffee pot on my kitchen tile and have yet to buy a new one. I sit on the couch with the girls while my AMAZING hubby makes breakfast. HE SPOILS ME!! Then, what do you know, he brings me a coffee he had picked up on his way home from work. I was so thankful! He made it just how I like it and everything. Just what I needed. And then, he went in the kitchen and brought me out a rose! It was so sweeeeet. The perfect way to bring some romance back into our marriage!

3 comments:

crystal said...

How sweet!Doesnt it bless your heart when your husband is thinking about you like that!!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

love this.

For His Glory said...

Oh...Isn't that sooo precious! Love it!! Keep watering, fertilizing and weeding that marriage garden otherwise it dies and gets full of nasty weeds! Way to keep it beautiful!!