.

.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Mommy on the Wii Fit

This is incredibly embarassing but it's too funny not to share with everyone. I was using the Hula Hoop game on the Wii Fit we are barrowing from Dani and Raf. Mimi found it a little interesting and kept getting in my way. Ronnie was getting a kick out of the whole thing, to say the least. I thought he was taking picures, but it turns out he was video recording me.

The video has inspired my very first blog post! I Hope you all enjoy our new family blog as well as this amusing video!

Oh! And, sorry it is sideways. I still can't figure out how to rotate a video :(

4 comments:

zazaosopretty said...

ha ha... Your video is still funny even after seeing it a second time. Mee-Mers was all feeling your butt as it went a-round and a-round!! Now you need to get a secret clip of Ronnie on the wee... I'm sure that would be funny too. xoxo Judie

zazaosopretty said...

Opps!! I mean Wii... duh

Alisha Bowers said...

OMG YOU ARE A DQORK! I didnt no you have a blog. Keep In touch.

crystal said...

yeah!!you have a blog:)very cool girl!!